Getting a new and genuine email account without giving your phone number is creepy these days. Yes, if you are searching for Email Services that allow you to Signup and use without a phone number, here’s this list.
Almost all email service providers ask you to use a phone number in exchange for an email account. But some sites and platforms give you a new email account without verification.
In this list google’s Gmail also comes on the list. Sure, you can access Gmail without the phone number too. Although it asks you to enter the phone number, you can still bypass the step to get the new Gmail without code verification.
20 Email Services that Allow one to Signup without a Phone Number
Today we will share these best and top email service providers without phone numbers. With deep research, we have mentioned these 20 Free email services (Without phone Verification) for you.
If you want to set up your free email account within 3 minutes, then mail.com is for you. It’s a highly trusted and best email service provider that allows you to create your email account without phone verification.
You must enter your name, desired email address, security question, and password.
- Contains 65GB of Storage for free users. Support the size of the attachment upto 30MB
- Two-factor Authentication (2FA) with a free online office suite, Supports both Android and iOS Mobile platforms.
- It requires an alternative email account to get signed up.
How to Create a Mail.com Email Account without a Phone Number
- Visit mail.com and go to the Sing up section. It opens the mail.com registration on your screen.
- Set the address, and it’s an extension in Create your email account section.
- Enter the Personal Details there.
- Enter the password and repeat the same password.
- Choose the Password recovery options By Email.
- Now enter your working email address.
- Verify that I’m not a robot captcha.
- Click on I Agree. Create an email account now.
- That’s it.
Gmail – A Free Mail Service by Google
As we have already pointed out, Gmail is the top. Google Mail is another best free email services from the top company. Gmail allows users to create their new Gmail account without phone verification.
Yes, you need to enter the new Gmail address first. After that, set the password and follow the steps to create a free account.
Here too, it’s not mandatory to add the recovery email address and phone number. So, if you don’t want to add the phone number for your new email address, then it’s for you.
- Contains 15GB of Storage for free users. Support the size of the attachment upto 25MB
- Two-factor Authentication (2FA) with a free online office suite, Supports both Android and iOS Mobile platforms.
- Highly secured and trusted email services used by millions of users.
- Only 15GB Storage for the whole Google Services
How to Create a Gmail Account without a Phone Number
- Visit the Gmail.com. If you already have another account, then click on your Gmail Profile.
- Click on Add another account.
- Now click on Create a new Account and choose the account for (For personal, my child, or my business).
- Set the name and password and click on Next.
- Now set the date of birth and sex and click on Next by skipping the Phone Number there.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to get ready for your Gmail account.
It’s one of the first security email service providers that aims to deliver secure email service to its global users. Like Gmail, it also allows users to create an account for sending and receiving mail without verifying the phone number.
It’s another Email service that allows you to sign up and use it without a phone number for free. To bypass the phone number verification, the tutanota provides a unique recovery code that you can use in case you lose or forget your current password.
- Two-factor Authentication (2FA) with a free online office suite, End to End Encryption with secured mail
- Based on the Strict EU Privacy and Personal data laws
- Supports on both Android and iOS Mobile platforms.
- Open source and free platform with premium upgrade
How to Create a Tutanota Email Account without a Phone Number
- Go to the Tutanota.com page and click on Get Encrypted Email.
- Now choose the subscription to the Free and click on the Select to the free plan button.
- Allow the pop-up terms there and click on OK.
- Set your email address and its extension.
- Set the password, accept the general terms and check the box if I am at least 16 years old.
- Click on Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions there.
Another fast email service that allows one to create an email account without a phone number is protonmail. Protonmail is a highly secured email service provider that allows users to send and receive mail with a highly secured chain.
Like on Gmail here, we get strong security that helps to protect the emails and attachments from being hacked. Also, with the strict privacy protection laws, it’s one of the trusted email sites to create an account without phone number verification.
- Comes with 500MB Storage with 150Message Per day
- Highly secured with end-end encryption, 2FA
- Based on the strict privacy protection laws in Switzerland
- Easy to sign and use without phone number verification
- Limited support on its free version
How to Create a Protonmail Email Account without a Phone Number
- Visit the proton account signup page.
- Please enter your username, your email address, set the password, and click on Create account.
- On the next page, Choose Continue with free.
- Confirm the captcha to verify you are human.
- Before going, enter the additional Display name there and click on Next.
- Enter your recovery email address in the Save Contact details and click Save selected. (Here, we are signing up without a phone number, so choose the Recovery email address from the given option).
Searching for a simple way to create a new email account without a phone? If yes, then mailfence is highly recommended for you. With long years of reputation in the field, this email service provider provides the best email services with a highly secured chain.
Here you can get a good and clean UI that makes it easy to use. Also, the end to end encryption is another security feature to go for this platform.
- Comes with 500MB emails, 500MB documents
- End-to-end encryption for secured mailing
- Limited support and features in the free plan
How to Create a Mailfence Email Account without a Phone Number
- Visit the Mailfence signup page.
- Enter your name, username, and password.
- Click on Signup there.
- Follow the on-screen steps to get ready for your account.
Global Mail eXchange is one of the trusted mailing services in the industry. Located in Germany, this email service also can be used without phone verification. You need to sign up with your details and get ready to use the email services online.
GMX mail service is a free platform allowing users to store mail with unlimited storage. Although it doesn’t request you to have the phone number, you must have another registered email for Signup.
- Easy to sign and get ready for mailing
- Unlimited storage for emails with the 50MB Attachments size
- Needs another registered email address for verification
How to Create a GMX Email Account without a Phone Number
- Go to the GMX signup page.
- Click on Create an account there.
- Enter the email address which you want.
- Enter your details, including the name, address, dob, and sex.
- Now set the password and confirm it.
- Choose the email address option for backup recovery and enter your other email address.
- Verify the captcha to prove you aren’t a robot.
- Agree on the terms and conditions and select the agree.
- That’s it.
OpenMailBox also allows the user to Signup and use without a phone number to get the email service. Like other email services, it also offers users free email services.
It offers 5GB of storage to store online mail. Here you can get free email services and features anonymous email services. Also, it’s easy to sign up and get new mail instantly on this platform.
- Easy and Instant to Signup.
- Comes with 5GB Online Storage to store the mail online
- Support 30MB Max Attachment file size
- Not secured Email, lack high-end security
- Limited storage in the free plan
How to Create an OpenMailBox Email Account without a Phone Number
- Go to the Openmailbox.com page and click on Select your email address.
- From the plans section, chooses the Starter plan and click on the Search icon.
- Now enter a name/alias (e.g., Ann, me) and enter the username.
- Enter the keyword what you like on the next page.
- After that, click on View Cart.
- Verify the process and get ready for your Email with Openmailbox.
Inbox. lv allows the users to get the primary email address without their ID and Phone number. From the list of 20 Email Services that allow you to sign up and use without a phone number, it also comes on the list. Here it just requires you to set the username for Email and password.
Similarly, if you are looking for a free and perfect email provider, you can go for this. Also, the good technical support makes it you to go for it.
- Easy to sign up. No ID and Phone Verification is required.
- Secured and primary email service provider
How to Create an Inbox.lv Email Account without a Phone Number
- Visit the inbox.lv page and click on Signup.
- Set the username and choose an extension of the mai.
- Enter your first name, last name, and password,
- Click on finish.
Yandex is another highly known software company in the world. Like other email service providers from our list, it also offers you to create email accounts without a phone number. You can fill up the details and get ready to send and receive the emails.
- Safe and secure email service provider
- Easy to sign and access the full email features
- Free to use without phone verification
How to Create a Yandex Email Account without a Phone Number
- Go to the mailyandex.com link and click on Get Started (Not Get Started with premium).
- Enter your first and last name and password on the registration page and click on Register. Here neglect the Mobile Phone Numer option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have Gmail Account, then it’s easy to create email accounts without a phone number. Yahoo allows users to get started with their email services without a phone number verification.
Here you need to have a Gmail account. You can create a Yahoo Mail account from the Gmail account and use the secure and advanced email services for free.
- Easy to use, highly secure email service provider
- Free to use with top security features
- A large number of email storage
How to Create a Yahoo Email Account without a Phone Number
- Go to Yahoo.com and click on the Sign-in button. Here it will let you enter the username, Email, or mobile.
- Click on the Google option there,
- If you are already logged in to the browser with your Google Account, it will ask you to choose an account to continue to Yahoo.
- Now on the next page, confirm your details. You need to add the birth year there.
- After all, click on Next>Done.
Microsoft Outlook (Not Recommended)
Outlook is another highly secured email service provider that allows you to create an account for free. Usually, Outlook’s account email address extension looks like @outlook.com or @hotmail.com. You use it anywhere.
Yes, creating your email address without a phone number in Outlook is possible. Usually, Microsoft uses it to verify the captcha to create your outlook email account. But sometimes it may ask you to enter the phone number too for verification, don’t worry, it’s rare.
You can try once to create a Microsoft Outlook email account without a phone number for free.
- Highly secured email services
- End-to-end encryption
- Comes with the 5GB of Free Storage
Temporary Email Service Provider without Phone Numbers
Searching for a simple and minor way to get the email address for sending and receiving the mail? If yes, then emailondeck.com is for you. It’s a non-permanent or term email service that allows you to create an email account without a phone number.
Here you need to Signup with your basic or any fake details (if) as per your need. In simple, it’s a simple email address to receive mail from any user.
- Easy and simple email platform to send and receive mail.
- Temporary/non-permanent email address
- No phone verification is required
- Not preferred, not secured email service platform
It’s one of the temporary disposable email services like emailondeck.com. Here too, you can Signup and use it without a phone number. Here you need to get Signup with your basic details.
If you are searching for a temporary email address for sending or receiving mail, you can go for this.
- Temporary email service provider
- Seems secured with no follow backs as it disposed of the Email
- You may not secure it,
- Not good for long-term and important mail to be received
Another temporary email provider that requires no signup and no phone number is trash mail. Like other temp mail providers, it also doesn’t ask you to get logged in and sign up with your details to get the mail address.
Mailnesia.com is another disposable email address where you can create an anonymous email address to send and receive mail. Also, it’s secure to get the mail because you can’t store it in the future like in Gmail.
It’s easy to use. Go to the mailnesia.com site and get the email address without spam and registration to receive the mail.
From the list of free mail services without phone verification, Mailnator also offers you a free email address. It allows you to get a free email address to access the Email to send and receive without Signup.
Tempin Box is another email service that requires you not to sign up for an email address. Here you need to go to the tempinbox site. From here, you can easily get an email address for free. It requires no signup or phone verification. So, good email services allow you to sign up and use it without a phone number.
From the list of temporary email providers without phone numbers, you can also find Bulletmail on the list. It’s another free mail service provider to get an anonymous email for free.
To get the new email accounts, you need to Signup with an alternative email account. Besides, to secure your account, you can also add the verification steps to this Email.
Another free email service that allows you to get an email address without phone verification is 10Minutemail. As the name suggests, the mail can last for only 10 minutes. Using this mail platform, you can use this Email feature to verify certain mail only for the specific account.
With this other free email service provider, getting the best temp mail service for free is now easy. Like other email service providers without phone numbers, it allows you to create a free mail address.
So, you can use this Email for sitewide verification purposes. Additionally, it doesn’t require signing up. You can easily get the new email address to receive the mail.