Google Cloud is a collection of Google’s public cloud computing services. The platform comprises a variety of Google-hosted services for computation, storage, and application development.
How to download object from google cloud platform ?
- Go to the Cloud Storage Browser page in the Google Cloud console.
- Navigate to the Browser
- Click the name of the bucket that contains the object you wish to download from the list of buckets.
- The Objects tab is selected on the Bucket details page.
- Navigate to the object, which could be in a folder.
- To download an object, click the Download icon next to it.
- The download location for the object is determined by your browser settings.
Google cloud storage
Your organization can benefit from cloud-based storage services that run on Google Cloud’s infrastructure. Use Google Drive if you’re a consumer looking to share files. Google Photos is a good option for photo storage.
Google cloud storage features-
Secure, long-lasting, and scalable object storage. Google Cloud command-line tools and libraries. MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server relational database services. Containerized software can run in a managed environment. For business agility and insights, employ a data warehouse.