Telstra BigPond email is an excellent tool for marketers to communicate with their customers. It is an effective way to promote your business and ensure that your customers know about you and your products. The introduction of the Telstra BigPond email service was one of the main reasons people switched from their old email provider to BigPond. The service is based on the existing services offered by BigPond and offers many benefits.
Telstra Bigpond Mail Services and Internet Plan
Telstra Bigpond Mail Services and Internet Plan is a telco’s mail service introduced in the mid-1990s. It was a single service for both domestic and international mail. In the late 1990s, the mail service was widely used by Australian businesses, particularly small to medium enterprises (SMEs). Over time, the mail service changed, with different names being used and new features added.
The introduction of email in Australia has led to email marketing campaigns for SMEs. These campaigns have built brand awareness, driven sales, and increased direct marketing activities via email. The use of email marketing has also allowed SMEs to avoid paying for traditional mailing lists and mailing.
|Telstra||Telstra Upfront Internet Plan Basic||Unlimited Data 25 Mbps typical evening speed No Contract Term Deal: Bonus 3 months BINGE Standard + No $99 connection fee when you sign up online + 2 months Device Protect||$80/mth Min. cost $80|
|Telstra||Telstra TV + Standard Speed||Unlimited Data 25 Mbps typical evening speed Contract (24 mths) Deal: Bonus 3 months BINGE Standard + 20,000 bonus Telstra Points + No $99 connection fee + 2 months Device Protect||$89/mth Min. cost $2,136|
|Telstra||Telstra Upfront Internet Plan Essential||Unlimited Data 50 Mbps typical evening speed No Contract Term Deal: Bonus 3 months BINGE Standard + No $99 connection fee when you sign up online + 2 months Device Protect||$95/mth Min. cost $95|
|Telstra||Telstra TV + Standard Plus Speed||Unlimited Data 50 Mbps typical evening speed Contract (24 mths)||$104/mth Min. cost $2,595|
|Telstra||Telstra Upfront Internet Plan Premium||Unlimited Data 100 Mbps typical evening speed No Contract Term Deal: Get your first month for $1 + Bonus 3 mths BINGE Standard + No $99 connection fee + 2 mths Device Protect||$110/mth Min. cost $1|
|Telstra||Telstra Upfront Internet Plan Ultimate||Unlimited Data 250 Mbps typical evening speed No Contract Term Deal: Get your first month for $1 + Bonus 3 mths BINGE Standard + No $99 connection fee + 2 mths Device Protect||$140/mth Min. cost $1|
How to Login/Signup Mail Guide
- First, you have to visit the official page of My Telstra
- You will asked for your Telstra ID & Password
- After entering the Id & Password, click on the login button.
- It will be automatically redirected to the main dashboard of Telstra.
- To sign in, first, you have to visit www.telstra.com.au/join
- Then, you will asked for the required fill-ups on the registration page.
- In last, It may asked for the PIN to complete and verify the registration process and, last It’s Done!
What to if Forgot Login Credentials
If you have forgotten your telstra account’s login credentials, then don’t worry; you can make the recovery of the password. Just follow the below steps, and that’s it!!
- First, you have to visit the recover forgotten password page.
- Then, please enter your username and tick the I’m not a robot box.
- After that, click on send mail
- Next, check your mail for a reset messages
- After that, click on the reset messages link, and from there, you can reset the password easily.
How to add Bigpond mail to iPhone/iPad
Telstra offers a range of email services such as POP3, IMAP, and webmail. The company has a platform to help users manage their email accounts, called Bigpond Mail. The users can send emails to other service users or other Bigpond Mail customers by mobile devices.
To add a Telstra email address to Apple Mail, you need to follow the below steps:
- First, you have to go to the Apple menu and there select mail and then select Preferences
- After that, on the ‘Accounts‘ tab, click the + symbol
- And, there enter your name, your Telstra password & email address, and then click on Sign in
- It’s Done!!
- Your new email account should be successfully added
BUT if automatic set-up doesn’t work, you have to manually set up your Telstra email address. You have to set the manually enter the configuration settings below: The listed below are the IMAP/POP Settings for iPhone/iPad. Instead of it, you can also do the auto and manual settings like that:
- Account type: IMAP
- Incoming email server: imap.telstra.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server: smtp.telstra.com. Select Continue, Incoming Mail Security
- Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): Ticked
- Authentication: Password Outgoing Mail Server
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.telstra.com
- Use Authentication: Ticked Outgoing Mail Security
- Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): Ticked
- Authentication: Password Account Summary
- Take account online: Ticked
- And lastly, click on create. Your new email account will be added instantly.
Telstra is currently in the middle of a significant transformation. It is moving from being an old-style telco to a new-style telecom company. The company will also be integrating with other technology companies in the future. Telstra is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Australia. It has a strong presence in the Australian market. It has experienced significant growth in its revenue over the past few years. This growth is mainly due to its large customer base and its focus on mobile network infrastructure and services.
Does Telstra only locate in Australia?
No, it is located in more than 20 countries.
What is the SMTP server mail of Telstra?
smtp.telstra.com is the SMTP server of Telstra.
What is the contact no. of Telstra?
00 852 3192 7420 is the contact no. of Telstra.