How Do You Create Gmail Account Without Using Phone Number?
Google’s email administration Gmail is perhaps the most well-known help accessible on the web. Alongside making an email ID on Google, clients gain admittance to different items and 15 GB of space on Google Drive. Because of the best highlights and administrations, numerous clients have official and informal records on Gmail. Google likewise gives numerous choices connected with the security of its clients’ Gmail account and for this, clients need to confirm the record a few times with the assistance of a contact number.
On the off chance that you use Mail, you should know about Gmail. When you get a new cell phone, you are requested a Gmail ID or Gmail is additionally vital for office-related work. Commonly you make a Gmail account with your telephone number, then, at that point, instant messages are shipped off you from Gmail. Today we are letting you know the means by which you can make a Gmail account on your cell phone without a telephone number.
While making your record on Gmail, Google requests that you confirm the contact number. Google utilizes this number to send you an OTP (One Time Password) and permit you to make another secret word on the off chance that you fail to remember your secret word. Aside from this, you can likewise turn on 2-Factor Authentication on the record, in which case the PIN shipped off your number must be entered by SMS while signing in on the new gadget. This makes the record safer.
It is not necessary that you want to link your contact number to a Google account or give it while creating an account. Also, up to five Gmail accounts can be linked to a single contact number. In such a situation, you have the option to create a Gmail account without even sharing the contact number. If you want to create a Gmail account without giving your number, then you have to follow these steps on your phone and PC,
- Open the Gmail App on your smartphone or go to the Gmail login page in your browser.
- Here tap on Create Account.
- Now after entering your first name and last name, tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- After this, you have to tap on ‘Next’ after specifying the date of birth and gender.
- Here you will be given the option to choose a username and in the next step, you will have to create a password for it.
- You have to skip the step showing the contact number.
- After this, your account will be created on Gmail and you will be able to log in.
- First of all, open the Gmail homepage in the browser.
- Here at the bottom of the sign-in window, click on Create Account.
- Now after entering your name, username, and password on the page that appears, click on ‘Next‘.
- After this, you will have to fill in some more personal details like date of birth and gender.
- After filling in the rest of the details without entering the contact number, click on the Sign-Up or Submit button.
- Without a contact number, your account will be created and you will be able to log in.
- You are asked to enter the contact number and alternate email id but it is not required.
Conclusion: We have explained methods, you can create an email account without using any Phone Verification. In favor of security concerns, we always recommend using any Phone number for purpose of account lost recovery. For healthy use of email id always recommend putting high secured passwords with a mix of Special characters, Capital letters, and Numbers. Email Clues are having multiple suggestions for email uses.